Oyster Yachts Southampton
Payroll & HR Administrator
Payroll & HR Administrator (Southampton)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, detail orientated and analytical individual to work as a Payroll / HR Administrator to join our Human Resources team in Southampton.
Full time – 40 hrs / week
To provide an efficient and professional Payroll & HR administration service to the business.
- To run the monthly payroll using SAGE.
- To provide monthly data and reports for the HR Management report.
- To process all P60s and P11D in accordance with Inland Revenue requirements.
- To deal with all internal pensions administration.
- To maintain absence management records and support the Head of HR to monitor and report on sickness absence.
- Check clock card records against weekly time sheets and verify any queries as a result.
- Summarise time sheets for preparation of payroll run.
- Enter Payroll into Sage 50 payroll.
- Maintain employee records on Payroll system.
- Maintain holiday allowance records and advise of any discrepancies.
- Enter time sheets on company ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV).
- Prepare and distribute weekly hours analysis (MS Excel).
- Good understanding of payroll processes and controls.
- Experienced in working in busy environments, but equally adept at working under own initiative/guidance. Able to prioritise.
- Good working knowledge of Sage Payroll, Excel, Word and other associated software.
- Team player able to demonstrate good working relationships.
- Full UK driving license.