Oyster Yachts Southampton
IT Support Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join us in the role of a IT Support administrator.
Full time – 40 hrs / week
To provide 1st & 2nd level support to Oyster staff and assist the technical support team in fault resolution.
- Responding to calls or e-mails on the service desk.
- Carry out installations and configurations.
- Provide technical guidance and support to customer implementations.
- Ensure the highest level of security, integrity and availability.
- Monitor and report on: network performance, server performance (disk space, memory usage etc) project status, backup/restore status, user administration, configuration changes and service levels.
- Good understanding of mobile device management, server hardware and TCP/IP Networking.
- Experienced in working in busy environments, but equally adept at working under own initiative/guidance. Able to prioritise.
- Ability to use Virtualisation (preferably Hyper-V), Exchange and window server.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365, WAN technologies and Skype for business/Teams.
- Team player who can also work on own initiative.
- Able to commute to other sites (Wroxham and Ipswich).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Nathan Garrett, Head of Business Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org