Oyster Yachts Southampton
Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Southampton or Central London
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week - Mon to Fri
Built on the foundation of over 20 million blue water sailing miles and 75 circumnavigations, Oyster Yachts pride themselves on putting people first. As a growing business, we enable our employees to take ownership of their work and to be the best at what they do. Are you passionate about taking responsibility and having the ability to make a difference? Do you think outside the box and enjoy tackling challenges with colleagues alongside you?
If so, Oyster Yachts has an enthralling opportunity and is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and create outstanding digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and push the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital landscape.
The Digital Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be developing and driving an industry leading, international digital marketing strategy that results in an uplift in new boat, brokerage and charter sales.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Manage delivery and maintenance of Oyster website – ensuring consistent communication of image and position in line with overall Oyster brand.
- Devise strategies to drive international online traffic to Oyster’s website
- Track dwell time and content engagement rates and make improvements as directed by data
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Working alongside the Social Media Manager to deliver engaging content and associated content promotional plan
- Manage digital campaigns to raise overall international brand awareness and engagement
- Consistently improve the usability, design and content of the Oyster website
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate Oyster’s monitoring research, marketing conditions and benchmark against other luxury brands
- Review new technologies and keep Oyster at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Lead projects as assigned by the Marketing Director, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
The Ideal Digital Marketing Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and email marketing for a luxury brand
- Significant capabilities in Content Management Systems
- Experience in optimising UX and customer experience
- Enthusiastic and interested in learning and developing personal skills – actively ensuring Oyster Yachts become a digital leader within the Marine sector
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay along with company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview. Please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org