Oyster Yachts Wroxham
The Joiner will report directly to the Joinery Team Leader and will assist other members of the Joinery team plus liaise with various departments when required.
Principal Job Responsibilities
To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard and to provide assistance and support to all relevant teams/departments as required.
General Requirements Of The Role
• Able to read and interpret drawings.
• Able to select materials of good/correct quality at the correct standard.
• Able to use machinery and hand tools correctly and safely.
• Ability to feedback product improvements.
• Ability to plan work with other trades.
• Able to problem solve and work to a high standard.
• Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
• Ability to use ladders safely, work on uneven levels and in confined spaces etc.
• To have a flexible approach to workload and duties.
• To be hard working, truthful and conscientious at all times.
• To be a valued member of the joinery team and undertake any other duties that may assist the department, Oyster Marine or the Oyster Group.
Skills and Abilities
• A relevant joinery qualification would be a distinct advantage.
• Previous experience of working within a high quality manufacturing environment would also be advantageous.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
Applicants should note that this is a physically demanding role with manual handling and lifting involved.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter highlighting your key experience and work history.