Oyster Yachts Wroxham
The Engineer will report directly to the allocated Team Leader and will assist other members of the engineering team plus liaise with various departments when required.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- To ensure all engineering is carried out to a high standard.
General Requirements Of The Role:
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- High standard of metal fabrication skills.
- Knowledge of hydraulics.
- High standard of plumbing and gas knowledge.
- Ability to operate machinery and hand tools correctly and safely.
- Good understanding of marine technologies.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also plan work with other trades.
- Practical problem solving abilities with a high standard of finish.
- Ability to use ladders safely; work on uneven levels and in confined spaces etc.
- To be hard working, truthful and conscientious at all times.
- To be a valued member of the Engineering team and undertake any other duties that may assist the department, Oyster Marine or the Oyster Group.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Good IT skills – required to access information.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com with a covering letter highlighting your key experience and work history.