Oyster Yachts Wroxham
The Boat Outfitter will report directly to the allocated Team Leader and will assist other members of the boat building team plus liaise with various departments when required.
Principal Job Responsibilities
To ensure all items/equipment is fitted correctly and to a high standard.
General Requirements Of The Role
• Able to read and interpret drawings.
• Ability to select materials at the correct standard.
• Ability to use machinery and hand tools correctly and safely.
• Ability to feedback product improvements.
• Ability to plan work with other trades.
• Able to problem solve and work to a high standard.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Be aware of MWL (Master Work List) issues.
• Ability to use ladders safely, work on uneven levels and in confined spaces etc.
• To have a flexible approach to workload and duties.
• To be hard working, truthful and conscientious at all times.
• To be a valued member of the boat building team and undertake any other duties that may assist the department, Oyster Marine or the Oyster Group.
Skills and Abilities
• A relevant boat building qualification would be a distinct advantage.
• Previous experience of working within a high quality manufacturing environment would also be advantageous.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
Applicants should note that this is a physically demanding role with manual handling and lifting involved.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter highlighting your key experience and work history.