Oyster Yachts Southampton
The Joiner will report to the Joinery Chargehand and Foreman plus liaise with various departments when required.
Principle Job Responsibilities:
To ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard and to provide assistance and support to all relevant teams/departments as required.
General Requirements of the Role:
- Experience in the yacht fit out, apprenticeship referred but not essential.
- Own a good range of hand tools.
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- Able to problem solve and work to a high standard.
- Able to select materials of good/correct quality at the correct standard.
- Ability to work with vinyl.
- Able to use machinery and hand tools correctly and safely.
- Ability to feedback product improvements.
- Ability to plan work with other trades.
- To be hard working, truthful and conscientious at all times.
- To be a valued member of the joinery team and undertake any other duties that may assist the department, Oyster Marine or the Oyster Group.